This video introduces key messages from a series of CREST resources on managing organisational change.
Organisational change can lead previously loyal and long-standing employees to change their behaviour for the worse and become a real risk of insider threat to their employer
This 4-minute video introduces key messages from a series of CREST resources for managing organisational change to help mitigate the development of counterproductive workplace behaviour.
The following toolkits which accompany this video can be found here:
- Leaders – www.crestresearch.ac.uk/resources/cwb-toolkit-leaders
- Individuals – www.crestresearch.ac.uk/resources/cwb-toolkit-individuals
- Organisational Culture – www.crestresearch.ac.uk/resources/cwb-toolkit-organisationalculture
- Team Relations – www.crestresearch.ac.uk/resources/cwb-toolkit-team-relations
- Overview (contains all four toolkits) – www.crestresearch.ac.uk/resources/cwb-toolkit
As part of CREST’s commitment to open access research, this text is available under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence. Please refer to our Copyright page for full details.
IMAGE CREDITS: Copyright ©2023 R. Stevens / CREST (CC BY-SA 4.0)